The surround tiles have nearly been finished, with the pool tiles not far behind. Stainless steel skimmers with an automatic top-up have been installed. A chromed stainless steel faceplate will be installed after tiling is finished. To view the construction products used please follow this link.
Brookforge have undertaken a new project at a school which educates children with disabilities. We are constructing a specialist hydrotherapy pool which will be both stimulating and relaxing for its users; the older children. The pool will include a series of lights and jets, and will feature an air massage bed. For more information on our construction services, get in touch here.
Tiling has begun at our local site, a refurbishment project to both house and modernise a dated, outdoor pool. The previous tiles have been removed, the shell has had its depth increased and has been tanked. The tile adhesive used is a rapid curing, water resistant product. More about the adhesive can be found here.
The client asked Brookforge to convert an existing outdoor pool into a modern indoor pool. A pool hall has been constructed, enabling year round use of the pool. Additional features include:
- Depth increase
- Sprayed waterproof tanking
- Re-tiling of the pool and surround
- Stainless steel skimmers with automatic top-up
- Hidden, insulated slatted cover
- Heatstar air handling unit with air/water heating, dehumidification, heat pump and energy recovery
- Air handling duct-work and powder coated grilles
- Intellipool remote monitoring and control system