We often refurbish plant rooms as part of renovation projects. Well designed plant rooms using high quality pipework and equipment, installed properly, should provide years of trouble free service.
When one or more of these things is missing however, the plant room will not last for anywhere near as long as its original intended service life.
- Replacement of lower quality white ABS pipe and fittings with high quality grey PVC.
- Installation of locking pipe clips to prevent pipework sagging over time.
- Fixing leaks in pipework and fittings.
- Offering solutions to features that have stopped working or have never worked.
- Replacement of old equipment with new, updated equivalents, read more about intelliflo.
- Increased functionality; automated solutions & wireless control, click intellipool to read more.
- Water treatment upgrades; whether this in achieved through more efficient filtration, more effective chemical dosing or the addition of disinfection equipment such as UV and ozone systems.
Whether its a replacement liner or a complete re-tile required, Brookforge can accommodate you.
- Retrofitting pool insulation; massively reduce heat loss and energy bills by insulating the pool shell. Here is an example of insulation fixed to an existing wall.
- New pool liners; UV degradation and chemical attack can render liners unattractive and increasingly difficult to clean.
- Re-tiling, is an excellent way to smarten your pools appearance. Click here to view a pool that has been re-tiled.
- Replacement of plastic fittings with their stainless steel equivalents.
- Retrofitting halogen lamps with the latest generation of LED lights.
- Insulated cover; replace unsightly, worn manual covers with an automatic slatted cover which can be installed within existing pool shells.
- Reconditioning an outdoor pool to be made indoors, read a case study here