Built using the Quadlock Insulating Concrete Form-work (ICF) pool shell, insulated on both internal and external faces of all walls.
The pool benefited from:
- Fully insulated pool floor, walls and pipe runs
- Automatic remote control insulated slatted cover
- Color changing fibre optic lights
- High spec stainless steel shell fittings
- Counter current swim jet unit
- Twin hydrotherapy water jets
- Fully automatic chlorine and pH dosing system with Ozone
- Variable speed Intelliflow energy saving filtration/feature pump
- Fully automatic backwash and water feature control via BESGO valves
- Energy efficient Air source heat pump
- Solar Heating
- Water saving equipment
All of which has lead to a pool which has provided great savings in running costs throughout the season.