Hydrotherapy Spa Completion
A New Hydrotherapy Spa has been completed a school for children with disabilities and is now fully up and running.
This hydrotherapy spa was constructed using the Quadlock ICF system so the shell was highly insulated and kept heat losses are kept to a minimum.
As the Spa had a beach area with grill covered overflow, it required a balance tank which was an integral part of the shell construction.
The spas features include:
- Fully insulated spa structure.
- Four seats (for spa users and assistants when massage bed is in operation).
- A twin strip hydrotherapy air massage bed.
- Fully customisable underwater colour changing LED lights which will add to the sensory element.
- Overflow edge with associated with balance tank.
- Environmental control system with dehumidification, heat recovery, heating of both air and water.
The Hydrotherapy pool will be both stimulating and relaxing for all its users.