With the lack of available land and tight planning regulations above ground, the answer in many cases is to go underground. The client partnered with a property developer to extend his own development property underground.
Without the necessary experience in pool design & build, the client turned to Brookforge for pool design and off site consultancy services. Brookforge designed the pool shell, provided stainless steel swimming pool hydraulic fittings and LED lights and specified and supplied a Heatstar climate control unit and specified the plant room equipment required. More pics to follow>
Brookforge were asked to design, specify and install a swimming pool in the basement of a townhouse in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
The developer – Huntsmere Projects – was setting out on their first project that included a swimming pool. Brookforge were able to provide all of the knowledge and experience that Huntsmere lacked, with regards to the swimming pool, allowing them to concentrate on what was a challenging build.
The provision of specialist pool services for a new pool project.
- Design & Consultancy: pool shell, filtration, sanitation & plant room equipment
- Re-tiling of pool shell
- Installation of stainless steel fittings
- Installation of counter-current swim unit & water curtain
- Installation of DMX LED colour changing lights
- Installation of ozone water treatment system with De-gas unit
- Installation of semi-automatic chlorine and pH dosing system
- Installation of automatic backwash system