Pool shell is waterproofed using a spray system
Spray tanking system
Using a spray application greatly reduces the time it takes to tank a pool shell. This method also ensures an even application with full control over flow. Here we are using a rapid curing, cementitious based tanking slurry. A further two coats will be applied before tiling. As the depth has been increased with this project, it is important to form an excellent watertight seal. For more information regarding our tanking service please click here.
Stretched ceiling above a hotel swimming pool
What is a stretched ceiling?
A stretched ceiling is a reflective, waterproof, maintenance free ceiling solution available in 100’s of colours and various different finishes.
The client asked Brookforge to convert an existing outdoor pool into a modern indoor pool. A pool hall has been constructed, enabling year round use of the pool. Additional features include:
- Depth increase
- Sprayed waterproof tanking
- Re-tiling of the pool and surround
- Stainless steel skimmers with automatic top-up
- Hidden, insulated slatted cover
- Heatstar air handling unit with air/water heating, dehumidification, heat pump and energy recovery
- Air handling duct-work and powder coated grilles
- Intellipool remote monitoring and control system
This post features some of the configurations of swimming pool design which can be achieved using the Quad-Lock system. Click on the images below for more.