Brookforge worked along side Machinery & Equipment Ltd, a Seychelles based M&E company to create 16 luxury infinity pools with adjoining but separate spa baths.
Each pool and spa was built into the hill side next to a luxury Villa on Fregate Island a paradise retreat in the Seychelles.
- Provided full design, consultancy and installation drawings for 16 unique pool and spa combinations
- Piped up each pool and spa plant room here in the UK, took photographs of each installation, stripped down and delivered to the Seychelles with full re-installation schematics and instructions for the local installer.
- Specified and supplied all of the relevant pool and spa equipment.
A new build fully insulated outdoor swimming pool installed in the Cotswold’s.
Built using the Quadlock Insulating Concrete Form-work (ICF) pool shell, insulated on both internal and external faces of all walls.
The pool benefited from:
- Fully insulated pool floor, walls and pipe runs
- Automatic remote control insulated slatted cover
- Color changing fibre optic lights
- High spec stainless steel shell fittings
- Counter current swim jet unit
- Twin hydrotherapy water jets
With a beautiful Cotswold view, this pool was to provide a safe swimming environment for a family whilst maintaining the classic design features of a Roman bath. Hand crafted Portland stone was used throughout the pool and surround.
The most technically challenging part of the project was the design of the cantilevered support system for the slatted pool cover’s concealed reel due to the weight of the 90mm thick stone.
The client specification was to create a black-tiled reflecting pool with water cascade. The client has small children who will use the pool as a splash pool in the Summer. It was, therefore, imperative that the circulation, filtration and sanitation system maintained safe levels of water purity.
- Design & Consultancy: pool shell, filtration, disinfection & plant room equipment
- Supply of all all pool specialist equipment.
The project involved the creation of a commercial grade pool for private hire use. The client will be building holiday chalets adjacent to the pool buildings later this year so the pool will have high bather loads.
Brookforge worked with the client (who was also the main contractor) and an initial pool design to provide technical backup and installation assistance.
With the client currently using oil within farm buildings as a primary heating fuel, Brookforge specified and supplied the lowest running costs solution for heating and dehumidification using ASHP technology – the Heatstar Gemini climate control unit.
Brookforge installed the plant room equipment and supplied specialist materials eg. Pool grating and pool edge tiles.