Brookforge can offer assistance an expertise for Pool Pipework Installation and the associated plant room equipment and hydraulics when working alongside all of your contractors. That was certainly the case with a recent project in north London.
The client was a small Primary school, who elected a contractor of choice to construct both pool and pool hall. The initial pool and pool hall was designed by the clients architect who had a vision of a unique shape deck level overflow pool.
Brookforge were asked to:
- Design the pool shell
- Provide full installation drawings onto there construction/structural drawings
- Design the pool plant room layout, hydraulics and water treatment systems
- Pool Pipework Installation
- Supply and install all pool shell fittings
- Supply and install all plant room equipment and hydraulics
- Provide advice and assistance throughout the project.
The plant room benefitted from the latest in automated pool plant equipment such as :
- Pool Supervision automatic dosing systems
- Besgo automatic backwash valves
- Multi cyclone pre-filters
- Ultraviolet sanitiser/clarifier
- Plate heat exchangers
- Stenner dosing pumps
- Maxim pumps
- Astral high volume sand filters