One aim of a refurbishment project in London was to improve flow inside the pool. To achieve this a new low level suction is installed through the existing pool shell.
If your pool is suffering from water quality issues, this may be attributed to poor circulation. Call us on 01242 573572 to discuss your options.
A flexible waterproof coating is applied
With the pool shell now waterproof, tiling can begin. The tanking membrane is a premium, flexible product which can withstand water pressure up to 3 Bar. The product is available directly from us, call on 01242 573572 to find out more or place an order.
Pool shell is waterproofed using a spray system
Spray tanking system
Using a spray application greatly reduces the time it takes to tank a pool shell. This method also ensures an even application with full control over flow. Here we are using a rapid curing, cementitious based tanking slurry. A further two coats will be applied before tiling. As the depth has been increased with this project, it is important to form an excellent watertight seal. For more information regarding our tanking service please click here.
The client asked Brookforge to convert an existing outdoor pool into a modern indoor pool. A pool hall has been constructed, enabling year round use of the pool. Additional features include:
- Depth increase
- Sprayed waterproof tanking
- Re-tiling of the pool and surround
- Stainless steel skimmers with automatic top-up
- Hidden, insulated slatted cover
- Heatstar air handling unit with air/water heating, dehumidification, heat pump and energy recovery
- Air handling ductwork and powder coated grilles
- Intellipool remote monitoring and control system