Brookforge were asked to design, specify and install a swimming pool in the basement of a townhouse in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
The developer – Huntsmere Projects – was setting out on their first project that included a swimming pool. Brookforge were able to provide all of the knowledge and experience that Huntsmere lacked, with regards to the swimming pool, allowing them to concentrate on what was a challenging build.
The provision of specialist pool services for a new pool project.
- Design & Consultancy: pool shell, filtration, sanitisation & plant room equipment
- Re-tiling of pool shell
- Installation of stainless steel fittings
- Installation of counter-current swim unit & water curtain
- Installation of DMX LED colour changing lights
- Installation of ozone water treatment system with de-gas unit
- Installation of semi-automatic chlorine and pH dosing system
- Installation of automatic backwash system